Saturday, April 08, 2006

Yet Another Political Quiz

While I do sometimes get frustrated with lefties telling me I'm a right winger, I'm also somewhat amused by it, as I've been called a left winger by some on the right.

I actually took exception, though, to the rating I got on this latest political quiz. The Moral Politics quiz consists of either a short, two question quiz, or a longer one of sixteen questions.

Problem I had with the quiz was I felt some of the questions could have been answered with more than one of the choices. For example, on the About Nature question, I felt the first three choices were all answers that were correct, yet only one choice was allowed.

At least they give you the option of checking the Too Confusing box to the right of the questions.

So, after taking the test, they add insult to injury and labeled me as the following:

System: Liberalism

Variation: Economic Liberalism

Ideology: Capital Democratism, Progressive Neoliberalism

U.S. Parties: Democratic

Presidents: Gerald Ford (A Republican???)

(I don't really understand this next one but I assume it means how people that scored like I did voted in 2004. I voted for Libertarian, Mike Badnarik)

2004 Candidates: John Kerry 82.74%, George Bush 75.69%, Ralph Nader 64.03%

It then goes on to say that .09% of the thousands of people that took the test scored as I did.

I don't know where that test is coming from and I think they're full of crap. I did submit feedback to the effect the questions could have been answered with more than one of the given choices.

Maybe the test was put up by someone from the Democratic National Committee to convince people they're Democrats? I don't know. How did you score?

2 Comments:

At 9:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

System: Conservatism

Variation: Extreme Conservatism

Ideologies: Capital Republicanism, Conservative NeoLiberalism

US Parties: Republican Party

 
At 10:21 AM, Blogger Fred Mangels said...

Ok. At least someone isn't showing up as a Democrat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home